Hello there you prolonged awkward eye contact. This post is going to basically just be me rambling about my piano stuff, so if you aren’t interested in that stuff, don’t bother continuing.
As I am writing this, I have just sent Jamie a text about possibly separating E-Quality into two separate albums, a piano album and a regular one. Jamie agrees, so we might do that, but before we decide, you get to decide!
Before you vote though, here are some pros and cons.
1. People who only want to hear either one or the other get to choose.
2. It’s a little bit easier to structure when they are separated.
3. We can spread them out over more time, and spend more time perfecting them before releasing them. Plus you will get more songs than a grouped album.
1. We lose the power of the almighty musical interlude on the vocal album.
2. It will take a lot more time to finish the projects than if they were grouped together.
3. We could possibly lose our listeners that don’t exist yet if they aren’t a fan of the first to be released. They would probably avoid the second album if they didn’t like the first one.
That’s all of the pros and cons I can think of right now.
Please vote on this poll 😀
Thank you for voting 😀
If separated, these are the album tracks made so far.
Flower Flow *
Unnamed Song #1 **
A Midsummer’s Ice Stream **
Jazz Spiderman **
Heavy Eyelids *
Alone All Along
Paper Flies *
* means they are finished, but will be edited.
** means they are not done being written.
As you can see, neither of these lists make it to album length, so it will be a while until we can call the separate “albums”, albums.
That’s all I can think to put into this post right now, so I’ll just thank you for reading and voting and be on my merry way.