Hello there you latex lactose lizards of the lip-losing locks of language. Today I have been nominated for a tag; The Decision Tag! Unfortunately, I’m the first person to do this, and I have to leave a link to my own blog…
Anyways, here are the rules:
- Make a response to the challenge within 48 hours.
- Tag 2 people
- Link to the creator
- Answer the 4 questions
- Create 4 questions for the people you tag.
- Notify the people that you tagged.
For the tag two people part, I nominate the_great_awesome and Legendary randomness.
Now, for the shameful part. For the creator, go here ;-;
I’m sorry 😛
Here are the four questions posed to me by Jamie:
- Which do you care more about, intelligence or appearance?
- If you had to choose, would you have power over the world or respect of the world?
- For a million dollars, would you stop talking to your friends?
- How would you want to be remembered when you die?
And here are the answers to the above-written questions:
- I believe that intelligence is much more important than appearance personally because it has more of an impact on what careers you can take than looks. Also, it’s what’s inside that counts!
- I would absolutely rather have the respect of the world, because it’s better for people to follow you willingly because they trust you than for you to force them to follow you.
- I want to be remembered by those who were close to me as a good person, the kind who picks up your pencil when you drop it, and holds the door open. If you meant accomplishment-wise, then it would be cool to be remembered as a blogger or musician.
Now here are the four questions for those people up there I nominated:
- Would you rather never eat any vegetable ever again, or only eat vegetables for the next 10 years?
- If you could, would you want to have a million dollars in cash right now, or 2 million dollars, with a fraction of it given to you every week for 15 years?
- Would you rather forget how to talk, or forget how to walk?
- Which do you like better, dogs or cats? And a detailed reason why.
Also, the hard decision that i’ve been putting off is that i’m going to play Soccer again this summer. It was a hard decision because I am lazy.
And that’s the end!
Thanks for reading all the way down to the bottom of this guilt-filled self promotion post :3
The 22nd letter of the English alphabet.