Hello there you assorted string cheese’s! (Hello there you submitted by Stacy!)
Today I’ve been nominated for an award. Actually, it was a while ago and I just forgot about it until seeing Cam’s post. Here’s the rules, which I shamelessly steal from his post with copy and paste.
- Display award on blog
- List rules
- Mention creator of the award & provide link
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link
- Say three things about yourself
- Nominate 10 to 20 other bloggers
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer
- Share your best post
And here’s the questions he gave to everyone that read his post.
- What is your favorite type of soup?
- Have you ever volunteered or had a job?
- What is your proudest creation?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What job do you want to have when you reach job-people age?
What is your favorite type of soup?
Does ramen noodles count as a soup? If it doesn’t then put me down for Chicken Noodle soup.
Have you ever volunteered or had a job?
Yes. Less than a week ago I was volunteering as a junior docent in my school’s museum reading a poem I wrote to tons of people who were visiting. Also, last year with Student Council I worked at the concession stand during the two dances we had, which was actually pretty fun.
What is your proudest creation?
I’m really proud of some of the songs I’ve written with Jamie for the album, but I’d have to say this blog 😀 this thing started off as a summer project to get rid of the boredom I inevitably felt as a Third Grader, and look at how far we’ve gotten now!! At the rate the blog is growing just looking at these two first months, this year should surpass the almighty 2014 in views. I few very lucky to actually have an audience to write to, and I who writes back! Thanks everybody!
What’s your favorite movie?
Titanic. I’m a softie lol.
What job do you want to have when you reach job-people age?
I’m really unsure. Just in hobbies I do so many different things (Trumpet, Chess, Writing, Soccer, etc). But I guess my dream job would be a musician who can earn enough that I don’t have to worry all the time about money.
*i know no one who has not yet received this award so if you’re reading this and haven’t yet, go ahead*
- Cats or dogs?
- What’s your two favorite bands?
- What’s your least favorite book you’ve ever read?
- When was the best day of your life?
- Who would win, Batman or Wolverine?
Thanks for reading all the way down to the bottom of the post :3