Hey there you completely and totally normally inconspicuous dogs with shifty eyes. Today I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by my diariesofascatterbrain, who’s website you can find here. Thanks dude 😀
Here’s the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2. Post about the award
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate a maximum of 15 people
5. Tell your nominees the they’ve been chosen
I’ve already finished the first two, So here’s 7 facts about me.
- If you didn’t know, me and Jamie (Jamesblonde1) are producing an album called E-Quality. You’ve already seen Hi-Fi and Advertisement Re-Advisement if you keep up with the blog .
- I’m part of my school’s chess club, and I’m not very good, but I’ll continue to try to improve. Today I lost two matches in a row by not thinking about my moves in depth before I made them.
- In Encore, (our school’s gifted program), we are making movies, and ours is about a young woman who has aspired to be a detective all her life and ends up in McDonald’s. *-*
- I ride the city bus home and I have to cross a busy road everyday. I hated doing this so much that I wrote a soul-crushingly depressing song about it, which me and Jamie unsadified it some so that it’s OK for the album.
- This year will be my fourth year blogging! I’m still amazed that I’ve made it this far without and incredibly long times of inactivity. I’m planning something special for the anniversary in July!
- I’m unfortunately allergic to cats, which sucks because I really like cats. Because of that, I have my dog, Obi! You’ve probably heard of him by now. If not just go on the website search bar and look up Obi Says Hi!
- Once it gets a little warmer in my area, I’m going to start practicing Soccer like crazy again.
I’ve chosen to nominate a load of peeps that I can think of now.
PauseenP (Don’t forget the poem)
And anyone who reads this post, if you want to participate then do it!
And for Rule #5..
I’ll do it later.
Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom :3