Hello there ya WUNDURFUL people, today I’m going to be shouting-outting again, only this time, it’s in the form of a list post.
In the interest of promoting only blogs who deserve more people reading them, no one over 100 followers will be included in this post 😛
During my travels of the blogosphere, I have found a lot of blogs that write waaaaaaaaaay better than me and have like zilch attention going to them. Along with all the new blogs who DON’T have a social media famous mom to boost them. Like I did :3
10. OkayGaming – You might know him, it’s the home of Baggie! On this blog it’s almost ALL Minecraft suff, but with a rare Clash of Clans episode. Sometimes I’m in the Minecraft episodes, but not often.
9. PauseenP – Lots of video game rants, and political rants. It’s mostly him being bad at video games.. and bad at rants.. *Que Sick Burn Music*
8. DV Talks About Stuff He talks about video games, does book reviews, and sometimes origami still. I think.
7. arecklesswriter – Giving writing tips to anyone that will listen! Great to follow if you’re thinking of writing a book. Kinda right, kinda wrong, kinda reckless.
6. diariesofascatterbrain – Usual post topics include setting up his Minecraft server, playing Softball, and walking around playing Ingress. Pretty cool.
5. Stories by Stacy – Leaning all over the place with lots of different forms of art, and of course, stories! So far I’ve seen good photos, good poetry, and GOUDA writing lol.
4. Camster Origami – A collection of funny things and origami. Along with some video games thrown in for good measure.
3. clockworkdragonking – Making posts about publishing his book, along with the occasional fitness or video games post. And some of his posts get philosophical lol.
2. chipchompdoodles – With Origami and original doodles, this blog is the closest thing you can get to back when OrigamiYoda.com had a talkzone and uploaded a lot.
1. Pandora’s Box This writer does a TON of really detailed and well written fan fiction. They do Transformers mostly, and then some anime I don’t know, and the rare Avatar The Last Airbender come out. The lowest word count I’ve seen in a post is 1,500. And the highest is 12,000 *_*
Did I mention that they post everyday? How do you find the time to write that many words a day and still have a job or go to school? HOW? And to only have like 2 people read that must be horrible.
Thanks for reading, like ‘n stuff.