Now that you’re back, the three questions he asked were:
1. If you could be able to talk to any inanimate object, what would it be?
The walls in the White House. Cause like, you know when people say “Boy, if these walls could talk.”? Well I would talk to them. And in the White House because so much interesting history has been made there.
2. Would you rather live in the mountains or by the beach and why?
I would rather live in the mountains because I could see wildlife and hike and build a really huge awesome mountain house up on Rocky Top. Down in the Tennessee hills. Ain’t no smoggy-
SHUT UP INNER MOUNTAIN MAN!
3. If you had a chance to meet the comic character Dum Cheese, what would you say to him.
I would ask him if he has every eaten cheese. I mean because he seems like a dude who would like some gouda (xDxDxDSO PUNY) smoked gouda, but it is kind of cannibalism soooooo….
Now to nominate people. I decided to nominate followers because you deserve an award for reading what I have to say.
Right, my questions.
- If you could choose one season to be year round, what would it be and why?
- If you could be a flavor of ice-cream, what would it be and why?
- If you could choose one band to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Here’s a quote or dialogue I like. From the West Wing.
C.J.: Is there anything I can say other than “The President rode his bicycle into a tree?”
Leo: He hopes never to do it again.
C.J.: Seriously, they’re laughing pretty hard.
Leo: He rode his bicycle into a tree, C.J. What do you want me to – “The president, while riding a bicycle on his vacation in Jackson Hole, came to a sudden arboreal stop.” What do you want from me?
C.J.: A little love, Leo.
And sorry my top ten books aren’t out, but I love them all so its so hard. It’s coming don’t worry.